Membership in the Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce is open to any individual or business conducting work within the region. Download the membership information, dues rates, and more, or access it via our online membership application.
For additional information, or to request that a membership information packet be mailed to you, Contact Us.
The Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce's goal is to help each of our members achieve the highest level of prosperity possible. To that end, the organization:
- is the marketing engine for the region
- operates a visitors information center with maps, brochures, and other insider's information
- maintains www.oxfordhillsmaine.com, which has a continually-updated community
- calendar, links to recreational information, a full directory of local providers of goods and services, and more
- provides business owners with representation in Augusta via the Maine congressional delegation
- helps you promote your causes and offerings through our wide marketing reach
- offers a wide variety of promotional and networking programs, from "Business After Hours" to the annual Business Showcase, all of which are designed to support local enterprise
- offers training and other educational opportunities for community members and leaders through monthly Business Roundtables in conjunction with SCORE
- partners with existing enterprises to support organizations, sectors, and residents in a number of different ways
- coordinates discounts on goods and services, from skiing lift tickets to insurance benefits, and anywhere in between!